Tell me, how honest are you with yourself about your business? Are you where you want to be? Are you happy?
Is your business draining you of energy or is it giving you lots of extra energy that could easily charge another Duracell rabbit?
It’s time to step it up and be honest!
Don’t lie to yourself. Be truthful. How is it really going?
It’s OK. Don’t worry, you are not a failure just because it didn’t plan out the way you wanted it to. Because you didn’t follow through on the goals you set up.
How to stay true to yourself in business
Here are a few ways to make sure you stay true to yourself and stay out of the rabbit hole that ain’t getting you anywhere.
- Journal. Buy yourself a nice journal that is beautiful and practical at the same time. Use it. Write down your days, what you have done, what you want to do and one thing that is very important: write down how you feel. Our feelings affects us more than we know. Be honest. Write down earnings and goals.
- Have a monthly, weekly and daily meeting with yourself. During the monthly meeting you will access your previous month and decide what needs to get down this month. You check in on yourself every week to make sure you stay on track and you journal every day to stay aligned with your goals.
- Accept previous falls. It’s OK to fall. Ask God/ the Universe for forgiveness and receive it. You have been forgiven for your previous mistakes and hiccups.
- Ask a friend to tell you the truth. I got a real butt kicking from a friend of mine not too long ago when she told me what she saw which made me both angry and sad but also ready to fight back. It’s always good to get someone else’s opinion and thoughts on what you do.
- Always be the best you can. Give more than 110% of yourself seven when it feels impossible. You can do it.
What are you doing to make sure you stay true to yourself? What do you need to get back on track and let go of those old feelings and habits that are keeping you a prisoner?