Every time an Internet Marketing “guru” launches anything they normally do it with a bang. All of a sudden every where you turn there is this perfect product that will make you rich, give you everything you need, increase your list by hundreds per day, automate your life, make it happen! And you cannot live without it!
Or can you? Could you actually do without this new amazing product? How can you determine if this new product is for you? How do you know that you are investing in the right tools and products for your business?
What To Think of Before Buying a New IM Product
- Ask yourself: is this relevant to what I am doing right now?
- Is this something I will work on in the near future?
- Will this have an immediate effect on my business?
- Do I have the money for this and if not how will I pay it off?
- Have I taken action on the last thing I bough?
Everything that glitters doesn’t turn into gold, just like every new internet marketing product won’t make you rich. The product might be great but it will not benefit you unless it is relevant to your business and you take action on it.
How To Evaluate How Good Your Latest IM Product Purchase Was
- Do you think it was worth the price you paid?
- Have you taken action on at least half of what was suggested?
- Have you seen an increase in subscribers/readers/sales etc because of the action you took?
- Did the product pay for itself? (Did you make the money back?)
- Would you recommend it to others?
Don’t just be a collector, use the products! Go through them in detail and take advantage of the information inside.
New products come out all the time and you should invest in your business, but only if it will be of true benefit for you. You should be willing to invest and spend the money if you know that it is something you would take action on.
And remember; you can have whatever you want, it is what you make of it.
How do you decide if it is time to buy a new internet marketing product? When was the last time you bought something? Was it worth it and did you use it?